Thursday, March 3, 2011

post 21

as i've been at my desk a lot this week, i've been listening to some great messages.


Matt Chandler is wordy sometimes,
but so easy to listen to.
I've recently thought a lot about what
"weaker vessel" as a woman means.
I really enjoyed this message.


It's almost, sometimes, more helpful for me
to listen to a message about the role of men.
So I know what my role is NOT.
As well as what I am supporting/helping/encouraging
in the men in my life.

Either love him or hate him,
but Mark Driscoll speaks in a way that I "get."
Beautiful message.
And one of my passages of scripture.

Don Shorey is one of my all-time favorite preachers and teachers.
And this message very much convicted me.
And very much encouraged me.
Praying to be a truly faithful friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment